I’m starting a new project to help people find an audience for their story. You may not realize it, but you have a story that needs to be told. Maybe you’ve thought about being a writer but didn’t know how. Stay tuned. I’m going to be releasing some materials to help you. I’ve even got some cool tools for FREE to help you get started. Be sure to sign up your email address and stay tuned!
Every Story Needs an Audience
- Stop The Noise — For what it’s worth, my family and friends consist of all different races, beliefs, gender, sexual orientation, backgrounds, nationalities, opinions, political stances, pros and cons, interests, and abilities. Note that I still called them family and friends. My relationship with them isn’t defined by those things, but rather a common respect and recognition that we [...]
- Die On Our Feet Or Live On Our Knees — “We, too, born to freedom, and believing in freedom, are willing to fight to maintain freedom. We, and all others who believe as deeply as we do, would rather die on our feet than live on our knees.” ~ Franklin D. Roosevelt, 19 JUN 1940 As I reflect on this eloquent statement, thoughts swirl through [...]
- Mother’s Day Is Hard For Some… — Happy Mother’s Day tomorrow! At least, I hope it is for you. This year I’m reflecting a little bit on how Mother’s Day can be a difficult day for some. As a minister, I’ve come across a number of people like the following examples. There are those whose mother has passed away, maybe recently, maybe [...]
- 10 Reasons To Pray – National Day of Prayer 2017 — Today is the National Day Of Prayer… …at least in the United States. There may be other nations that celebrate the first Thursday in May as well. I really don’t know. But with that, I wanted to share with you two surprisingly good (and short) articles about the event and prayer in general. Surprisingly good [...]
- My Thinking Cap — Ever wonder where I get my topics from for writing and speaking? Watch the video: [...]
WordPress spam blocked by CleanTalk.