It’s finally out, and I’d love for you to have a FREE copy of my book “Reflections In My Coffee (With An Extra Shot Of Life) – Volume 2”.
I’m excited to share it with you. You’re gonna be the first to see it because I haven’t even put it on Amazon or any other site yet. You can choose which format works best for you. Just click on the links below to download:
It’s got a few special goodies in it that I think you’ll really enjoy, some special people who have inspired me that I’d like to introduce to you. I’d appreciate your feedback on it. As always, you can message me for anything at email@example.com.
Also, I hope your year has started off well. We often spend time just recovering from the previous year. You know, setting new goals and getting our priorities straight again. It’s a great time to kind of reset our lives. But it’s also easy to get bogged down before we really even get started. Here is something to consider:
- Name the person who made you mad on September 27, 2004.
- Name the winner of the Best Director Academy Award in 2013.
- Name the person you complained about on January 15, 2006.
- Name which team won the gold medal for the bobsled race in 2002.
- Describe what you had for lunch on October 4, 2010.
- Name the person who won the Grammy Award for the best song in 2005.
- Name the person who has had the most influence on your life.
Which of those things do you even remember? Which really matter? Probably only the last one.
Part of moving on from the past is letting go of the things that don’t matter. Don’t get caught up in things that don’t. If you’re a goal setter for the new year like I am (well, sometimes), I’ve found that a good way to start out is something like this:
- What were some goals you achieved last year?
- What were some goals you had last year that you did not achieve?
- What were some things that interfered with your goals?
- What could you or should you have done to overcome this?
Nothing fancy. Just keeping it simple. Sometimes getting a new start is easier said than done, but keep going! Even baby steps are still progress.
Let your mistakes motivate you to learn and improve. Just don’t lose sight of what really matters. Stay focused on your goal. You will get there! And if you slip and fall along the way, say hi to me while you’re down there because I’ll be right there with you.
All the best!
Kevin Obermeyer (with Angelica)